Hey! What’s up everybody? Well first of all let me say that I love infographic specially when I talk about Facebook marketing.Its amazing to watch process on a infographic.
Statistics says Facebook will have one billion users by 2013. There’s just over two billion internet users globally at this moment which means that almost one in two people on the internet is a Facebook user.
You can’t ignore Facebook as a marketing media because of its user.Its much more easier than ever to reach your targeted customer/people & of course its so cheap that you can even start advertising with only few bucks.
The power of social media is unbelievable.Already most of the big brand is hiring Social Media Manager with a monthly salary of around $30000 to their respective company to have them well branded.
Physical shops, banks, office are becoming more & more virtualized & more profitable with the viral marketing power of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Why Facebook marketing ? well…..
- 93% of Facebook users share shopping suggestions
- Brands are only responding to 50% of brand page posts
- 80% of users who received a response to their post made a purchase as a result of the interaction
- 47% of companies have generated leads from Facebook
- 41% of companies have closed deals from Facebook
- Average cost of obtaining a fan is $1.07
- Almost two-thirds of businesses surveyed use Facebook as their main marketing tool
- 87% of Facebook fans said they are satisfied with a particular brand. Only 49% of non-fans said they did
- The cost per click using Facebook advertising for e-commerce is 31 cents
1. Anatomy of a Killer Facebook Ad Campaign
Source: AES Connect
2. Social Media Makes the Sale
3. Digital Marketing Report
Source: Webmarketing 123
4. The Cost of Marketing on Facebook
5. The Importance of a Fan Base